Topic of the virtual lecture (C.M. Brandstetter): Are beekeepers slave owners?
Summary: Mass animal husbandry has nothing to do with species-appropriate animal husbandry. Bees are not exempt from this, even if such mass husbandry is rather not found in Germany. Injury, exploitation, expropriation – an attempt to show pros and cons on the basis of an exhibit….
Date: June 28, 2021
Time: 7:00 pm (7 p.m.)
Lecture duration: approx. 45 min plus 15 min discussion (if desired).
So how do you get into the virtual lecture room now?
- You can log in to the virtual lecture hall (meeting room) about 30 min before the start.
- Just type the following link into your browser or click here:
- Then allow Zoom to start (the Zoom program may still be installed on your computer).
- If prompted at all, enter the following meeting ID and password.
Meeting ID: 846 0934 3568 Password / ID code: 838428
- If this is your first time, you will be asked for your name. You can enter anything you want here, including Pumuckl J.
- You do not need to register with Zoom to attend a Zoom meeting.
- You are already in the lecture room
- In the lecture room you can decide yourself if you want to turn on the microphone and/or the video.
- If the microphone is not working, you can also join the meeting via telephone by dialing one of the following numbers:
+49 69 7104 9922
+49 30 5679 5800
+49 69 3807 9883
+49 695 050 2596
- The presentation will be played directly on your screen.