Title: What we know about diabetes today
Speaker: Daniela M. Vogt Weisenhorn
Summary: Diabetes means “Sugar disease”. It is the most common metabolic disease in humans. Here I try to illustrate the connections around the disease, its treatment and the prevention of its complications philatelically.
Date: 22 Aug. 2022
Duration of lecture: approx. 45 min + 15 min discussion
So how do you get into the virtual lecture room?
- You can dial in to the virtual lecture hall (meeting room) approx. 30 minutes before the start of the lecture.
- All you have to do is click on the following link
Then allow Zoom to start (the Zoom programme may still be installed on your computer).
- If prompted, enter the following meeting ID and password.
Meeting ID: 81551657565 Passcode: 355047
- When you join for the first time, you will be asked for your name. You can enter anything you want here, including Pumuckl J.
- You do not need to register with Zoom to attend a Zoom meeting.
- You are already in the lecture room
- In the lecture room, you can decide for yourself whether you want to switch on the microphone and/or the video.
- The lecture will be played back directly on your computer screen.