Topic of the virtual lecture (Sebastian Schnepf): Electricity network – are we facing a blackout?
Abstract: Today, a young friend of ours will give us a lecture, illustrated philatelically, entitled: “Electricity grid – are we facing a blackout?”. He has the knowledge of power grids and their resilience, we the things that stick, with which he can illustrate his talk! We are excited about this experiment ourselves and think you will be interested in this topic too! It will be less about the consequences and more about the causes of a black-out.
Date: November 22, 2021
Time: 7:00 pm (7 p.m.)
Duration of presentation: approx. 45 min plus 15 min discussion (if desired)
So how do you get into the virtual lecture room now?
- You can log in to the virtual lecture hall (meeting room) about 30 minutes before the start.
Just enter the following link into your browser or click here:
- Then allow Zoom to start (the Zoom program may still be installed on your computer).
- If prompted, enter the following meeting ID and password.
Meeting ID: 88300608459 Identification code: 866260
- If this is your first time, you will be asked for your name. You can enter anything you want here, including Pumuckl J.
- You do not need to register with Zoom to attend a Zoom meeting.
- You are already in the lecture room
- In the lecture room you can decide yourself if you want to turn on the microphone and/or the video.
If the microphone is not working, you can also join the meeting via telephone by dialing one of the following numbers:
+49 69 7104 9922
+49 30 5679 5800
+49 69 3807 9883
+49 695 050 2596
- The presentation will be played directly on your screen.